Sextant Wines can ship wine to the following states:
Sextant Wines will ship only to reciprocal states and states in which the winery is registered as a direct shipper.
Alaska (we are unfortunately unable to ship to some areas)
California (7.75% sales tax added)
Iowa (phone and club shipments only)
Missouri (phone and club shipments only)
- If your state requires additional taxes and/or fees to be paid on wine shipments, these additional charges will be added to your order.
- Each state has their own laws regarding wine shipments. We reserve the right to limit quantities and correct pricing errors as needed.
- We unfortunately cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Please note that customers are responsible for any return and reshipment costs incurred as a result of non-delivery.
Here at Sextant Wines we pride ourselves on making world class wine. To ensure our wine reaches our customer in its highest quality, we have created a shipping schedule in which the wine will have minimal interaction with inclement weather.
- During the months of June, July, August and September ground shipping may not be available.
- To prevent any additional waiting time and unpredictable storage facilities, wine will only be sent out on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. If you’ve selected overnight delivery, we can ship your wine on Thursday.
- Orders placed before 8:45am will ship out the same day. After 8:45a will ship out the following day. Unless overnighted, orders placed after 8:45a on Wednesday will ship out on Monday.
- We reserve the right to delay shipping if the weather will be detrimental to the wine.
Please convey any pertinent information or requests regarding your shipment in the notes section during ordering. A representative will reach out to you if we are unable to accommodate your request.
Golden State Overnight (GSO)
Shipment Policy and Procedures
Please note: All wines are sold in California and title passes to the buyer in CA. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import wine into any state outside of California. The buyer is solely responsible for the shipment of wines. By placing an order you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order where you wish.
Wines may be sold and delivered only to persons who are at least 21 years old, and only for personal use, not for resale or trade. In placing your order you represent to us that you are at least 21 years old and that the person to whom your wine will be delivered is at least 21 years old. Shippers are not permitted to leave packages without obtaining an adult signature. For this reason, we recommend using a business address if you are not home during business hours.